Week one of the #6penchallenge17 is in the books. How did it go?
Results In Pictures
Results in Words
- Favorite Match-up: Pelikan Italic Nib with Akkerman #28
- Most Utilized Match-up: Sailor Pro Gear Realo with Sailor Mystery Blue
- Least Utilized Match-up: Mont Blanc Flex with Sailor Kin-Mokusei
- Biggest Surprise: Sailor Mystery Blue Ink
- Pens I Missed the Most: Franklin Christoph Pocket 20 with Masuyama Needlepoint Nib
Overall, I really enjoyed having a more limited number of pen choices over the last week. I load them into the six slots in my Nock Brasstown, load the extra space with a few pencils and micro-gel pens- and I'm good to go for the day. No decisions needed. The mix of pens gave me just enough variety to accomplish any type of writing or doodling I needed or wanted to do for the week. And as for the first week of using the two new Sailor pens... couldn't be better. Not a single regret for including them both in the mix.
Finally, a preview for next week's ink picks...